Homes for Sale in
Manalapan, NJ Real Estate &
Homes for Sale
52% of the homes in Manalapan, New Jersey are single-family. About 17% of all the available houses are townhouses. Additionally, 29% of housing in Manalapan are small apartment complexes and buildings. The prices of homes in Manalapan begin at $200,000 and the median price of a home is $315,010.
Over half of the homes in Manalapan, NJ were built between 1970 and 1999. Roughly 22% of the homes were built between 1940 and 1969. 16% of the homes were made prior to 1939. 53% of homes occupying the area have 3 to 4 bedrooms. About 42% of the homes have 0 to 2 bedrooms.
The homes in Manalapan Township are wonderful and the community is clean and family-oriented. It is less than an hour from NYC and less than an hour from the nicest beaches on the East Coast of NJ, Manalapan is convenient for all. You will love the spirit of Manalapan and style of of the homes in Manalapan New Jersey.
Most Homes in Manalapan feature a two car garage, a swimming pool (Above ground/Inground), a Granite kitchen, and a Fenced in yard.
Manalapan Township is situated in Western Monmouth County, New Jersey. It has a rural setting that appeals to the majority of the residents. The town is fifteen miles from the New Jersey shore and 45 miles southwest of New York City. The homes in Manalapan, NJ are fairly modern, a lot have been remodeled since their initial building date in 1970-1999. Most of the homes have a 2005 – 2015 vibe.
Manalapan is full of fun things to do, you and the family can pick apples at Manalapan Orchards, shop at the Monmouth Mall, at a walk around the pond or play Baseball at Holiday Park. You can walk around Monmouth Battlefield State Park, or journey to SixFlags which is about a 30 minute drive from Manalapan.
If you get hungry you will always be about 5 minutes away from either a pizza restaurant, sushi restaurant, Wawa, or a supermarket such as Shoprite, Wegmans, or Wholefoods. There are about 60 pizza restaurants in Manalapan, over 100 traditional Italian restaurants, 1 Greek restaurant, around 10 fast food spots, about 15 Sushi restaurants, 16 Chinese restaurants, and 4 traditional diners.
There are many restaurants and fast food chains to grab a bite or hang out with friends. All of the homes in Manalapan are within 5 minutes of a restaurant.
The fairs that happen around Manalapan, NJ include:
– Monmouth County Fair
– Freedom Fest State Fair
– Italian-American Festival
– Pt. Pleasant Jazz and Blues Festival
– NJ State Ice Cream Festival
– Clam Festival
– Middlesex County Fair
– BBQ, Bets, and Brews
Fun Facts About
1. The name “Manalapan” is derived from a word in the Lenape language. Manalapan either means “land of good bread”, “good land to settle upon”, “good bread” or “covered swamp with edible roots”
2. The Battle of Monmouth was fought in 1778 on land that is now part of Manalapan and Freehold townships.
3. Manalapan Township was formed by an act of the New Jersey Legislature on March 9th, 1848, from portions of Freehold Township.
4. Englishtown was formed as a borough from portions of Manalapan on January 4th, 1888, based on the results of a referendum held the previous day.
5. The township completely surrounds Englishtown, making it part of 21 pairs of “doughnut towns” in the state, where one municipality entirely surrounds another.
6. 25.8% of the population were under the age of 18, 7.5% from 18 to 24, 21.8% from 25 to 44, 32.4% from 45 to 64, and 12.4% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 41.7 years. For every 100 females, the population had 93.2 males. For every 100 females ages 18 and older there were 89.9 males.
7. NJ Transit provides bus service on the 139 route to the Port Authority Bus Terminal in Midtown Manhattan, to Newark and Jersey City on the 64 and 67 routes, and local service on the 307 route.
8. The nearest commercial airports are Trenton-Mercer Airport which serves several domestic destinations via Frontier Airlines, located 25 miles (40 km) west; and Newark Liberty International Airport which serves as a major hub for United Airlines, 32 miles (51 km) north.
Message Us and Have a Top Real Estate Agent Get in Touch With You!
How Much are homes in manalapan, nj?
Manalapan was incorporated in 1848. 90% of the homes in Manalapan, NJ were built in 1970-1990. Manalapan township’s moto is “A Great Place to Live”.
The median home value in Manalapan is $315,010.
Home values for neighborhoods close to Manalapan, NJ:
Robertsville Homes – $570,000
Georgia Homes – $449,900
Whittier Oaks Homes – $245,000
Raintree Homes – $269,997
Gordons Corner Homes – $602,374
Knob Hill Homes – $459,000
Stonehurst East Homes – $395,000
Clarks Mills Homes – $459,000
Lafayette Mills Homes – $427,500
Stonehurst West Homes – $534,450
Monmouth Heights at Manalapan Homes – $489,555
The Grande at Battleground Homes – $722,000
Four Seasons at Manalapan Homes- $549,900
Taylors Mills Homes – $529,000
How Much are homes Near Manalapan, NJ?
Middlesex Homes – $379,000
Monmouth Homes – $500,000
Ocean Homes – $329,000
Burlington Homes – $260,000
Mercer Homes – $299,900
Union Homes – $439,900
Somerset Homes – $460,000
Montgomery Homes – $349,000
Bucks Homes – $384,900
Fairfield Homes – $579,900
Philadelphia Homes – $250,000
Morris Homes – $499,900
Chester Homes – $399,900
Delaware Homes – $250,000
Camden Homes – $219,000
Bergen Homes – $575,000
Essex Homes – $430,000
New Castle Homes – $269,900
Gloucester Homes – $220,000
Hudson Homes – $599,000
district's Around Manalapan, Nj
Freehold Regional High School District has around 11,594 students enrolled.
– Marlboro High School
– Colts Neck High School
– Freehold Township High School
– Freehold Borough High School
– Manalapan High School
– Howell High School
Manalapan, NJ is a very safe community. The schools provide students with the necessary tools for a successful future.
The Parks in
Manalapan’s Rec Center covers 162 acres, It offers nine softball/baseball fields, two handball courts, football fields (one turf), a fitness trail, two nine football/soccer fields, two street hockey courts, six tennis courts, three tot lots, six basketball courts, two bocce courts, two sand volleyball courts, a nine-hole disc golf course, a small water park, multiple picnic areas, two shelter buildings and a headquarters building.
Monouth Battlefield State Park, Thomson Park, James Monroe Memorial Park, Sanford Park, and there are many surrounding parks.
Home Of The
The Monmouth County Library is the county library system for Monmouth County, New Jersey. It is headquartered in Manalapan, New Jersey, next to Target on Route 9.
Branch locations are: Headquarters (Manalapan), Eastern Branch (Shrewsbury), Allentown, Colts Neck, Hazlet, Holmdel, Howell, Marlboro, Ocean Township, Oceanport, and Wall Township.
– Administrative Offices: 732-446-8305
– City Hall: 732-446-3200
– Codes Administration: 732-446-8322
– Economic and Community Development: 732-446-3200
– Emergency Management Office: 732-431-7400 (county)
– Finance Department: 732-446-8338
– Fire Department: 732-462-1112
– Mayor’s Office: 732-446-8307
– Police Department: 911 or Phone: 732-446-4300
– Parks and Recreation: 732-446-8354
– Library: (732) 431-7220
Together, We can Help you Find the
Our mission is to help people find the property they need to live a happy and productive life in Manalapan, NJ.
We do this by making real estate information about homes for sale in Manalapan NJ easily available to people who want to make buy, sell or rent a home in Manalapan New Jersey.
Message Us and Have a Top Real Estate Agent Get in Touch With You!